Please follow the steps below to download either the free trial, or the full version (if you have already purchased a license).
Note to Existing Customers
If you have purchased the plug-in previously, and are downloading the latest version of a plug-in for compatibility with newer versions of Sellerdeck, an upgrade charge may apply. Please contact us before downloading to check if this applies to you.
Steps to download and install
- Click DOWNLOAD (above) then save the file to any easily accessible location on your PC or network.
(Please note that your browser may default to a specific location for downloads so you'll need to check where this is for your browser)
- Double click the downloaded file to start the installation.
(Verify that you trust the publisher. The name of the downloaded file will begin with "Install", followed by the plug-in name, for example InstallOrderExportv4.exe).
- Proceed through the installation by clicking NEXT until complete, then click FINISH.
(The default settings are recommended)
- Close Sellerdeck and any other plug-in, then run the program from its installed location on your PC
(This is normally Programs\Codepath\"Plug-in Name")
- Send us the 16-digit submit code displayed on screen when you run for the first time and await an activation code and further assistance from us.
(Codes are usually issued promptly during the business day, but can take up to 24 hours)
All our software downloads are scanned by the latest anti-virus software to ensure they remain free of malware infection. Your anti-virus software may warn you that a download "may" be a potential threat, simply because it has a limited download history or has only recently been released / updated. If you have any concerns or difficulty downloading or installing any of our products, please contact us.