Batch update prices by section or throughout the catalog using percentage, value or cost-plus methods.
- Handles Product, Component, Customer Account, Permutation Override and Associated Product Prices
- Increase or decrease prices by a percentage or a fixed amount
- Choose from 19 different rounding options to avoid 'odd' pence** (fig. 1)
- Use the VAT helper to calculate the relative adjustment for a VAT rate change
- Select only the sections, sub-sections and product VAT types you want to update (fig. 2)
(fig. 1 - select the price objects you want to adjust and the rounding method to employ)
** Note on Rounding: Rounding rules are applied to the price stored against the product. Whilst the plug-in can control prices for both Tax Inclusive and Tax Exclusive tax models, applying rounding to a Tax Exclusive price will not result in a rounded final price once the VAT has been added.
(fig. 2 - choose to process the entire catalog or individual sections and subsections)
Godsend! This add-on is a godsend! updated around 5000 prices in minutes (27/08/2020) Brad - DuctStore.co.uk
Total brilliance! I purchased Price Manager from Codepath because I had a lot of stock items where the price is dictated to me and so large quantities of stock need price changes regularly. I used to do this manually and dread it as it took hours. Now, using Price Manager it only takes a few minutes, a few clicks and all the prices change. Great online support too. (12/07/2018) Natasha Lyons - Body Jewellery
Our Reply: Glad we saved you some time, Natasha!
Excellent Your Price Manager Plug-in is an essential tool. Thank you for your superb product and service. (24/02/2016) Michael - Stageprint